I am about ready to quit, but I wont. I am 8 weeks out from the competition and feel like I am not getting anywhere. In 4 weeks I have dropped 4 pds. FOUR freaking lousy pounds. I am about ready to lose my shit. I am hungry, tired, cranky, and don't have a life. I REALLY dont have a life.
This is what my day looks like:
4:00 Wake up- take dog out
4:20-4:30 Workout
5:00 Get Ready for work, pack food, eat
6:30 Arrive to work
4-5:00pm leave work (some nights are much later)
5:00-6:00 home, walk dog
6-7:30/8:00 Gym time
8-9:00 dinner, food prep, cooking, check emails, call mom, call friends
9:00 walk dog
9:30-10:00 Bed
Then by the time the weekend hits I am exhausted and just want to sit on my couch. The weekend becomes consumed with grocery shopping, food prep, and getting caught up on work. This weekend I am supposed to go out on Saturday night for Salsa dancing. I will be lucky if I make it until 11:00 pm.
I did receive my shoes and.........I am nervous.
It's not an easy journey but you're getting there. Trust me, 4lbs in four weeks is a GOOD drop. You are doing this!!!
ReplyDeleteI think the feelings you are having are natural from what I am told. You are still seeing progress so I would think this is good!
ReplyDeleteYES, all of these feelings, completely normal. I feel like that once every other day =) It IS difficult, that's why there's only a small amount of people who actually compete. And the lack of food and carbs definitely plays with your mind. Like Becca said, 4lbs is great! I've been stuck at the same weight for 6 weeks now. I'm okay with it because I know I've gained muscle and lost inches. Hang in there girl, you're doing fantastic!!
ReplyDelete