So I wanted to have a quick post before the weekend ends. I will post my weekend highlights within the next couple days, but for right now I need to get ready for work tomorrow.
Also, tomorrow is my first AM cardio session before work! This may be very interesting.. this means the alarm clock is being set for 4am. YIKES.
However, I watched this great video of Brene Brown on youtube and was completely motivated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Qm9cGRub0
It talks about being vulnerable, shame, and fear. I just ordered her book off amazon and am super excited.
http://www.amazon.com/Gifts-Imperfection-Think-Supposed-Embrace/dp/159285849X/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_1
What she said really hit home with me. If you have a few minutes then you should listen- I put it on in the bathroom while I was getting ready:) Enjoy!
Well, I am going to get my food ready for tomorrow, read some of "Mockingjay", and hit the bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment