Today was the first day on my new meal plan and on the new workout schedule.
My carbohydrates were dropped again. So I am only eating 1/4 cup of oatmeal in the morning. I may get really sick of tilapia, broccoli, and romaine lettuce.
The new workout schedule consists of 30 min of cardio in the morning. In the evening I weight train. My training consists of a two part body split. I do upper and lower body splits most days followed by 20 minutes of intervals and 30 minutes of jogging. Let's say today it was a loooooong workout.
I then went to the store, bought 9 dozen eggs,tilapia, cinnamon and flowers for myself:)
Why wait for someone to buy you flowers, when you can just buy them for yourself! I would rant and rave about my thoughts on Valentines Day, but lets be serious it is 9:09 and I need to get to bed.
It's almost bedtime and I am super exhausted. Waking up at 4am for cardio is going to kick my booty. Lets hope it makes that booty tight:)
No comments:
Post a Comment