Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let the fun begin...

Tomorrow marks the 12 week mark for my first figure competition (so I may be late in actually posting this.) Right now, I am super excited and ready to start. I am nervous, excited, worried and most of all reasy to see how my body changes.

So I guess, to start off I should give a quick overview of the blog and why I am starting it. First off, about 2 years ago I started working with a trainer and have lost 35-40 pounds since then. I workout regularly, measure my daily food, count calories, but have been unable to get the remaining weight off and reach my goal weight.

After analyzing my goals and my lifestyle I decided that I really wanted to enter a figure competition. So I found a personal trainer in Chicago who is knowledgeable in competing. I had my first consultation with her and discussed my goals, evaluated my strength and fitness, and after meeting with her I decided to do it. I am going to be in a figure competition. So I have ordered all the supplements she recommended and am almost finished with my grocery shopping for my very specific meal plan (yikes its expensive).

I cant wait to talk and blog with others that are doing the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment