So I figured why not start with groceries:) To begin I do all my grocery shopping on Saturday or Sunday morning, before the stores get too busy.
To save the most money that I can, I shop at three different stores:
1) Target- eggs, crystal light, tupperware, ICBINB, and sometimes flavored water, gum, almond milk
2) Stanleys- This is where I get all my produce. The broccoli is .$50/pd, which is 1.50 cheaper than the local grocery store that is closer to me. I also get a couple sweet potatos, romaine lettuce, green beans, and asparagus.
3) Aldi- cinammon, tilapia, salmon, cinnamon, splenda, sugar free popsicles (sometimes), frozen veggies,generic pan spray, and gum
This week the grocery bill was $101. I do stock up on a few items, but for the most part this is the average bill right now.
Yesterday, I baked broccoli and green beans in the oven. Today I finished baking more broccoli, asparagus, green beans, and tilapia. I portioned out egg whites and tilapia.
The oven today looked like this:

Yesterday, I received a new meal plan and will be adding in new supplements. Here is a picture of all the supplements that I am taking:

(Do you notice the Beano?! That is a topic for another day.)
The above supplements are not cheap. I am just starting to take a couple of these this week, and I foresee that this is going to get expensive really quickly.
Here is a picture of my first four meals for tomorrow. Meal 1 is on the left and it goes consecutively to the right.

As you can tell I need a lot of tupperware, my Tupperware cupboard looks like this:

Some other things that I use on a daily basis right now include:
Crystal Light
Scale
Cinnamon
Splenda (in coffee and oatmeal)
Almond Milk (for my coffee-40 calories per cup)
Coffee (Starbucks via packs are my favorite)
Food Scale
It does get a little pricey. I shop at BJ's or Sam's club for those big ticket items like chicken and tilapia and egss. they seem so much cheaper and I can stock up! Adds up so fast though!
ReplyDelete