Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blogger Block

So my blog is officially blocked at work. How could they? It must be way too scandalous for the public school system. I am just too wild for them.

However, I am in week 2 of competition prep. Today I felt amazing. My food was dead on and I kicked ass at cardio. I did a 5 min warm up, 25 minute run, and 20 minutes on the stair master. I can't seem to leave the gym after 40 minutes.

Work flew by today. I have no idea how it went so fast. I work as an assistant principal and some days can get really busy. Perhaps I will post about what I do at work and what it consists of. Most people think I just sit around "pushing papers" (as my aunt said.)


My trainer also sent me information about suits and shoes. HOLY SH*T those suits wont cover a quarter of my ass. I guess that's why I am eating lettuce and broccoli so much- Let's make my booty smaller and get that fat to disappear. Also, those shoes- five inches. I wear heels to work, but I definetly do not trapse around the high school in 5 inch heels. I guess maybe I will now. Five inch heels definetly meet the criteria for being super cool!


Now, I am off to walk my dog, eat some protein pudding (Beverly Nutrition chocolate and water), and head to bed. If only someone would come and walk my dog so that I don't have to move.

Now for a picture of my bff. Here she is all curled up on her favorite pillow. She is the perfect companion, if only she learned to massage my back and tell me how awesome I am. She needs to work on her cuddling though:)

5 comments:

  1. I love when I see teachers walk into school with 3 inch heels and as soon as they get to their class they put on their white walking shoes. I now have a vivid image of you walking around your school in white sneakers and a bikini that doesn't hide your booty and eating lettuce.

    It's pretty obvious why they blocked your blog if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Bikini bite is your best friend ever when you strut around in your suit! Have you started looking at designers? buying a used suit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, those bikinis are small! I'm so nervous about putting one on. I skimped and got a different one for my first comp because I just didn't feel good enough about myself. This time it's the real thing. And I ordered my 4 1/2 inch heels today! Gotta practice, I NEVER wear heals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started looking at suits and need to get my shoes ordered this weekend. Any suggestions of sites for suits?

    ReplyDelete
  5. suits you swimwear have a bunch and I've found they have the best prices. www.suitsyouswimwear.com. Also, www.thebergeswim.com
    www.sexyswimwear.com are a few others I've found. I just ordered my shoes from www.snaz75.com, they have decent prices too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete