Blogging has taken a back seat. This week I have been interviewing for jobs, preparing my application and papers for an application , working, training, and did I say working...
I have enjoyed some sweet treats.... I cant believe I only have one more week until I am back into prep. I dont know how I feel about it. I am questioning whether it makes me happy? Why am I doing it? Am I joyful when preparing for the competition?
I have stayed off the scale and it has been wonderful. I am realizing that a number on the scale does not determine my self worth. The number on the scale should not determine how I feel each day. I am ENOUGH every single day, regardless of how much I weigh. I am ENOUGH...
I have more to my life than training and eating... I have a lot to offer and I can not let prep influence my self worth. If I gain 2 pounds, I am still the same amazing woman I was the day before. This is what I need to remember....
So, everyone enjoy your weekend. Remember that you are ENOUGH just as you are this second. Don't wait to live.... Don't worry if your body isn't exactly where you want it. It takes time and life is short. If you don't live in the moment right now, you could be missing out.
I could have written this post! I am about 2 weeks from starting my official prep and I'm nervous as all get out. I'm finding that I am questioning myself as well - such as why am I even doing this? I hope that it will all be worth it in the end and I think we both need to be confident in that it will :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed my weekend! I stayed off the scale and had a dessert! I hope you enjoyed yours as well :)