Friday, March 11, 2011

Crazy Busy Week

I have been slacking on posts and it all comes down to work. I am not willing to give much information regarding my job, because of privacy concerns. However, I am currently in a residency year as a principal of a high school. I am in a program to prepare urban educators to become principals and administrators in urban high need areas.

This being said, I am currently in the process of applying for jobs and trying to wrap up a lot of projects and initiatives. Working in a high school can be exhausting. Trying to make the basketball games, plays, concerts, award ceremonies, debate competition, robotic team events, history fair, science fairs......can be overwhelming.(I hope to one day have a post regarding urban education, but I dont have time today.) I have worked a minimum of 12 hours every day this week and have to work Saturday.

Tomorrow, I have a conference to help at, then open up for an awards ceremony in the afternoon, and then I am supposed to go to a friends fundraising event. I have no idea how I am going to survive this weekend. I really need a break....and its not happening.....OH and my TV is broken...

But on a positive note, my mock interview today went well, I got lots of errands done, started laundry, bought a new purse and new shoes.... Happy Friday to all

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you are so busy woman! I applaud you for keeping it all together.

    Best of luck in your interviews!

    ReplyDelete