Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Offseason for 3 weeks

I am officially in offseason. Ha- and I still haven't competed. Today was the first day on my new meal plan and it was like heaven shined down on me. The sky opened up and I realized a lot.

I opened up my email while doing cardio at 430am this morning and saw the email from my trainer. I opened it up to find a new meal plan that shocked me. I couldnt believe I get to eat all that food in one day. Its amazing and I have free reign on green vegetables.

In one day I realized, that I really love oatmeal tremendously. Blueberries are magical, apples are delicious, yolks are delicious, and almonds are amazing. I am slightly worried about the weight gain, but I am trying to live each day to the fullest. I am going to enjoy the taste of the food, savor each bite, and enjoy each moment. I am going to have some wine and work on not overdoing the sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment