I love sugar and desserts and it is officially a problem. I can care less about pizza, french fries, bread, or cheese. But you put dessert in front of me... and that is where i go crazy. After 8 weeks of prep I might have over done it.
So I will admit a few things:
1) I use splenda way more than I should. It needs to end, but I just can't seem to do it.
2) I could eat bowls of frosting and never get sick... I absolutely love it. You give me a cupcake and I could care less about the "cake"
3) Some people say that they are not tempted by foods that they know are not nourishing their body. Well, for me that just doesnt isn't the case.
4) I am trying to determine how to manage this sugar loving problem.
5) I start prep in one week... and I am trying not to over-do the sugar this week.
So does anyone have any tips or suggestions. At this point I know that I need to do some mental work around this, but I am not sure what that is.....
So I am off to eat egg whites with cinammon and then go to salsa dancing class.
Oh and I am going on a date....this might be interesting because I do not know him that well.
How was the date???
ReplyDeleteT.
The date went really well:) Thank you for checking in.
ReplyDelete