Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week 3 Done

So, I am completing my third week of prep. The weight was dropping and then today it was right back up. How I love the fluctuation (hear the sarcasm). So on wednesday the carbs were dropped lower again. I have realized that the limited amount of carbs has a huge impact on how I feel.

In summary, the low carbs result in:
1) Falling asleep really early
2) Ms Grumpy Grumperton in full force
3) exhaustion all day if I dont guzzle caffeine.
4) I dont want to do anything.

I am trying to work on this and mentally change how I am handling this. I am trying to not let it influence my social life. I am still going out, doing on dates, dinner, and coffee with friends. However, a lot of people are not comfortable going on a date with a woman that is super specific about her meals:)

This weekend I am in Michigan. I finished 30 minutes of treadmill time at my moms house, but it was a pretty awful 30 minutes. I was struggling. It is really hard being at my mom's house because there are so many foods I cant eat. These foods include, desserts, peanut butter, mms, chocolate chips, frosting, and lots of sugary treats. We all know I have to stay far away from frosting. So I have stayed on point and am trucking along.

I can do this:) I also just finished the Alchemist. I definetly recommend this read. It is a good one.

Sorry about the shortage in pictures...maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so grumpy with lack of carbs too! You can SO do this!!

    ReplyDelete