I am a terrible blogger.
I have no idea how people manage to keep their blogs updated. It boggles my mind.
However, I am back on prep. I am just finishing week 2 and 10 weeks to go. I am feeling much more sane this time around, but it could be because I am still eating a lot of carbs at this point. I have dropped about 4 pounds in 2 weeks, which is more than I dropped in 8 weeks before.
I am excited that the weekend is here. This week wasn't that fantastic. It was my birthday. I have a hard time with my birthdays. I could go on and on about this, but I will just leave it at that. I did successfully stay on my meal plan even though I would have loved some frosting:)
I am meeting my trainer in a hour and am ready to get my butt kicked. My trainer is so wonderful, but everytime I stand next to her I feel like a hippo. She has worked very hard for where she is and I respect it. It is not easy to get there and she is the sweetest person, but I know I can't compare myself to her.
So I am going to finish some cleaning, train, maybe go shopping, perhaps even a pedicure. I was supposed to celebrate my birthday with a friend (the only one that remembered) but then she had to go out of the country to see her family. SO I am going to have my own celebration with my dog (bff).
Happy b-lated birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd umm... I spent my birthday last week on the couch with my cat, best bday ever! ahahah