Sunday, October 9, 2011

Quick update

This week has been a little crazy. I do have a fitmas week 1 update. Check out Donlorees site to read more about this 12 week adventure.

I lost my job this past week.... so things are a little off. My diet and workouts have been great. I have lots of time to be at the gym, but really stressed about everything else.

I am trying to stay positive. The only thing that I control right now is my attitude. I know that my life may be very dishelveled the next few months, but I will get through this.

However, I am very grateful for the following:
1) Nala, my dog. She is the biggest sweetheart and its nice to spend time with her.
2) My mom... she is always willing to listen.
3) Those friends that have went out of there way to be there for me this week. Larissa and Katie really made time to call me and just spend time with me.
4) My health and the ability to train hard.
5) My therapist

There are a lot more things to appreciate, but those are just some on my mind.

A Real Week 1 update will be coming in the next two days.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you lost your job. I do however, love your attitude and it's so true. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete