Moving on to my fitness and diet… Well, somehow I have 14 pairs of pants that won’t fit, shirts that are too snug, and I am not even going to discuss how my jeans fit. I feel like I am a little sausage with everything dying to bust out . I was eating really clean until the last couple weeks. I started feeling really fat and then just kept eating more. I gave up because I didn’t think it was making a difference. Somehow I had a few desserts, brownies, and some frosting. It shows….and I am not happy. It was a quick reminder of my goals. Sometimes failure is necessary.
I looked at my pictures from a few months ago and am amazed how different I look. I will get back there, but it’s not going to be easy. .
So, here is where I am at and my plan for the next few months.
1. I am officially joining Donloree with the 12 weeks of Fitmas.
2. No drinking or desserts for 5 weeks. After 5 weeks I can see where I am at and make a decision then.
3. Galloon water/day
4. Run a 15k in November
5. Fasted cardio 3x/week
6. Track and monitor all food. (I write this down every day now, but need to continue).
7. Track and monitor weight. Weigh in every morning.
8. Cut out splenda
9. Cut out greek yogurt. I always eat way too much if I have it.
10. Cardio-45 minutes post weight training.
11. Yoga atleast once/week.
This week was also difficult because a closed friend really hurt my feelings.
He said to me “ you know you are getting fat, right?” I ended up leaving, cried to my mom, cried all the way home. I tried to have a conversation with him and tried explaining how much it hurt me. His response was “If you aren’t happy with your weight, then do something about it. You obviously are not eating how you should be.” I was crushed. I already feel like I look terrible and his words killed me. Obviously, not a very good friend.
So, I will do this. I have a goal weight but I don’t want to post it right now. My main goal is to fit back into my pants.
And now for my main little lady..
Awe I'm so sorry. I totally know how you feel though. My pants are all snug and I've gone up a size and refuse to go up any more! Hang in there, I'll be doing DL's program with ya. You can do it! ANd I'm sorry about your friend, that's not right at all, I completely agree with you. Hang in there sweetie, we'll kick some major butt!!
ReplyDeleteLet's go get it!!! :)
ReplyDelete