Saturday, June 25, 2011

Its been awhile

So, it has been awhile. I have been trying to find a balance in my life. I am not doing the figure competition and don't have one planned right now. I am going to see the endocrinologist Monday and I will see what she says.

I have been having a tough time with food. I have been allowing myself the occasional glass of wine on the weekend and one dessert meal. However, I often over do the dessert. I can't just eat a small amount of sugar and be satisfied. I can't have it in my house at all. NOT ALLOWED:)

My social life, relationships, and happiness has improved. I am hanging out with friends more frequently and it is nice to go out and have dinner, get coffee, go to the beach and not feel exhausted and bitchy.

My cardio has decreased to 30 minutes a day, which is hard for me to manage. I have overtrained for way too long. I also was eating very few calories for a long time, which more than likely impacted my inability to lose weight.. I am terrified of gaining weight. I can tell my pants are tighter and it is hard to accept. I am trying to pick myself up and remind myself of the following:

" my thighs do not define me"
"my weight is not who I am"
"I am beautiful and strong"
" I should be thankful that I am healthy and strong"

Hopefully, I can figure out how to manage a healthy lifestyle and drop another 10 pounds that I want to lose.

Trying to have faith, be thankful, and enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment